Friday, July 19, 2013

Have a Lovely Hot Summer Weekend!





{via this is glamorous}




"That's a castle!" 


"It looks like Mommy" 


"It's beautiful swimming." 


                                   - Edward



I'm sorry, but I swoon for my little man.  He has me smitten.  And apparently, he's got a good eye :)  I have a feeling this kid is going to appreciate the finer things in life.  I better prepare him well. 



In other news, it's hot, but I'm not complaining.  Because a.) it was way hotter last summer, b.) I have air conditioning and c.) I have neither forgotten nor forgiven the May 2nd snowstorm that happened this year.



Have a lovely weekend and stay hydrated y'all!






I would happily cool off on this most fabulous of yachts 



Chinoiserie Melamine Dinnerware - yesssss



If you didn't get enough the other day: more of my future sister Lydia's, gorgeous house!



This product makes my hair Jennifer Aniston shiny



WISDOM: A great article on marriage



MORE WISDOM: Every 20-something needs to see this



This watercolor ikat crib sheet is soo cool

All the credit to Tobe for pointing it out



I had such a lovely back and forth with artist Christina Baker after I posted one of her pieces here, that I have to link to her web site again

Her work has shot to the top of my "Really, Really Want" List 



Love these neutral rooms



5 Simple Ways to Change a Bad Day



Along the same lines:

Make Your Life Better By Sending 5 Simple Emails



Before & After: This Coral Desk Makeover is awesome



This post makes me want to organize my pantry



Love Sugar Paper's Stylish Workspace



Beautiful Blue and Green



If I ever redo the carpet on my back kitchen stairs, I'm doing this.



Pretty Hair



Pretty Dress



Pretty Ring




 Finally, since this post was full of so many "advice-giving" links, I have to share perhaps the best bit of advice I came across this week: 










Pin it.


No comments:

Post a Comment