Monday, July 15, 2013

Pretty Palette









































{image sources: 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 }



Morning y'all! Just wanted to start off the week with some pretty images that have been inspiring me lately.  Ask anyone who knows me well, and they will tell you this is probably the color palette that best describes me.  As much as I love bold colors, I find myself unsatisfied, if not a bit edgy when I try to incorporate them to my own home.  Pops of blue & white have become both my bold accent and neutral as I really start focusing in on what I want for my home. 



Once again I'm drawn to the colors of that "magic hour at the beach."  I'm sure it has nothing to do with the fact that I have a rambunctious toddler running around and the simple act of sitting up requires a high kick and a back roll to build forward momentum.  To say I need some tranquil surroundings is an understatement.  And obviously, my "boy mom" status has me craving pink.  Actually, I'd be craving pink no matter what. 



Have a lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment