Wednesday, July 17, 2013

New Magazine + New Sisters

Morning y'all!



Sooo my brother recently got engaged to the most wonderful lady ever!!!  Their love is so ridiculously infectious that everyone in the same room with them just wants to jump up and down and squeal with happiness (I swear, it's not just me).  Miss Fiancee comes with 3 awesome sisters of her own (just like my brother), and anyone with lots of sisters knows that we all come as a package deal.  We all met earlier this year on a hilariously chaotic outing in Dallas, which is now a blur.  But I think we all knew by the end of that outing that we would be sisters one day (I may have even said something to that effect on the way home).  It's really just a bunch of sparkle rainbow baby tushy hearts all around.











So that brings me to my post today.  One of my new sisters' homes is featured in the new online magazine Bungalow! (That's her guest room on the cover!) It's a Texas Urban Living magazine, if you will, and it looks very promising, even for non-Texans. 



Her house is so fun and fresh and I had to share it with y'all!







Yeah, that wallpaper!







I'm obsessed with that sofa.  





















That's just a snippet of the spread.  You should definitely head over to the latest issue of Bungalow Magazine to check out the rest of her house, as well as some other really great articles.  One of the things I really love about this magazine is that there are tons of sources.  Just the article alone lists where you can get almost everything in each room.  It's like your friend who tells you all her secret shopping spots and then makes you go out and buy the same things she has. 



I'm certain this won't be the last you hear of my brother's (and now my) new family.  They are super stylish and fun :)



P.S. Head over to Miss Fiancee's Little Bean for adorable and unique kid's stuff that you can't find other places. 



I hope y'all have a lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment