Friday, September 27, 2013

Have a Beautiful Fall Weekend!







* A Glamorous Yet Understated Brooklyn Brownstone via {this is glamorous}



Morning Y'all!  No word on whether my friend Theresa will be coming to live with me, but I, at least, planted the seed.  She would definitely be an investment piece, but I really love her so we'll see.  The gorgeous image above is definitely feeding my Fall fancy for chocolate and white (chocolate is really a much more decadent and sophisticated word for brown don't ya think?). 



I will be traveling with two little ones on a plane this weekend so wish me luck!



Enjoy these links!








This month's issue of Rue Magazine is really good 





Loving this little outdoor moment









According to this article, I am a drunk astronaut









Antelope for Less - Yes!





















This post on a fabulous Dallas Architect made me homesick 




















No comments:

Post a Comment