Friday, September 20, 2013

Have a Lovely Weekend!!












* I LOVE this entry! It's probably the flowers that are really doing it for me, but I love the touch of leopard and the gorgeous graphic floor next to the neutral stairs.  This whole image pleases me to no end. 





Haaaa! Ooops! So much for being back to blogging. Like I always say to Edward, we will try again. Next week. 





If you follow me on Instagram, you would see that I can't keep up with email either. The new iPhone iOS 7 update exposed me. Before I had a nice and manageable 25 unread emails, but then I updated my phone and BAM!  2,018 unread emails in ma face! Agghh! Rude! (I know, rude of me too, sorry if you emailed me). 





And speaking of updates, I'm not a fan of the new iOS 7 - that update that Apple had me do last night without warning (for those of you who don't have iPhones, you'll have no idea what I'm talking about).  Tech-wise I have no idea about anything, but I'm more concerned about the visual. It's waay too bright and flat and very 1992. And I'm way too sleep-deprived to handle this kind of dramatic change. I also have the "Zach Morris phone" of iPhones so it's kind of slow.  Anyway, that's my rant/review for the week. Boy do I sound cranky! 





I hope y'all have a lovely weekend!! Enjoy some of these linkies (with some pumpkin beer drinkies): 





I used these Dinosaur invitations for Edward's 3rd Birthday Party this weekend 









If you have a little girl and you want her to be soo cool for Fall, check out this Fall Slideshow from Little Bean - and if you're not following Little Bean on Instagram, not only are you missing out on awesome children's fashion, but also the amazing cuteness of my soon-to-be niece (ya I'm totally claiming her as mine)









A nice little roundup of pretty blue and white things









I have a whole Pinterest Board dedicated to White & Wood - I love that look













I'm sensing a pillow binge will be happening soon





BEFORE & AFTER:  This house is really, really fantastic - so my style





LOL: This video of the Highland Belles halftime performance has me nostalgic for my days on the drill team (yes I was a Belle a long, long, long time ago), but more importantly, the video shows a Dude who sounds an awful lot like Dax Shepherd go from skeptic to full blown fan. 

No comments:

Post a Comment