Monday, September 23, 2013

Moodboard Monday: Family Room TV Chairs




Not Your Grandmas TV Trays

Morning y'all!  I came across these fabulous lucite TV trays on Mecox Gardens' Instagram and the wheels started turning in my head.  I'm thinking they would be perfect when I get two new cozy chairs to replace our current loveseat.  I don't know when that will happen, but I'm already dreaming up our family room redo. 



It's no secret that I've threatened to sell all of my family room furniture on Craigslist.  It worked great in the old house, but it doesn't work as well in our new house.  Kip is hesitant because of the whole messy children thing, but I just think it's silly to put off having the home you want because your children might mess it up. I may be a bigger mess than my kids anyway. 



So here's part of the family room redo I'm envisioning.  Imagine this with these ghost trays in front of the chairs.









Speaking of TV chairs, how excited are y'all about Fall TV?? What are your favorite shows? Any new shows that you're excited about? Do tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment