Monday, September 16, 2013

Getting Back in the Game


Morning Lovelies! Is anybody there still? How cozy does that bedroom look? Right now, I love nothing more than snuggling up in my bed with my coffee, my phone (for blog reading), and all my boys. It's like a big cozy nest and the perfect way to start the day. 

Well, Britney released a new motivational single (have you heard it? thoughts?) and I'm going to take that a a sign that I need to get my tush back into gear. I had every intention of blogging last week, but Edward brought home some awesome germs (the plague) from preschool and my immune system failed me. However, I'm finally starting to see the light. Christopher is sleeping longer stretches (yeah for 3 hours!), it's starting to feel like Fall (my favorite), and we're starting to focus on some house projects again.  

I have so many pretties saved up from  the last six weeks that my next few posts may be very random. I'm also not totally capable of adult conversation so bear with me if my posts are a little ADD. 
Two kids is not a joke. (I'm typing this on my phone with both kids literally on top of me right now) Actually, newborns are not a joke. I mean, they're rather needy aren't they? ;)  But overall, we're doing pretty well and I'm excited to get back to blogging. 

Speaking of blogging and getting back and Britney, I was thinking of writing once a week about getting back into my pre-baby jeans. Just to keep me accountable and maybe share any tips I pick up along the way. Would that interest y'all? It took me two years to lose the baby weight after Edward and I'm determined not to let that happen again. So check back here on Sundays for maybe some healthy recipes or exercise reviews or confessions of eating all of Edward's Halloween candy. 

Ok have a lovely day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment