Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Houses In Which I Could Live, Part 6 {Country House}

Morning Y'all!  I haven't done a Houses in Which I Could Live post in a while.   So I thought I'd do a Country Edition today. 



I'm not so much a country girl per se, but I could easily have a house in the country and enjoy it as a getaway (I'm low-maintenance like that). When I saw this listing for Bulfinch Farm in Orford, New Hampshire my first thought was "this would be a great place for Edward to run."  That is usually my goal for most days, find a large space for Edward to run, swim, climb, gallop, etc. 



The grounds are beautiful and I love the simplicity of the white house on a sprawling green lawn.  Something about the understated kitchen draws me in, too.  And now I'm suddenly convincing myself I need a house in the country.  #sorrykip


































































No comments:

Post a Comment